Developing a safer, more productive workforce
CWind Training has been operating since 2009. All our trainers have extensive technical experience in wind farm safety and a wealth of knowledge, to provide support to owners and operators looking for a guaranteed, high-quality training experience for their teams. Our training facilities are well equipped to deliver training from basic to advanced level and with our mobile operational capabilities, we are able to provide courses to suit a wide range of client needs.
Why choose CWind Training?
- Excellent value GWO training packages
- Regular, year-round course availability
- UK training facilities with realistic 18m turbine tower set-up and environmental sea survival pool
- Expert consultancy services and decades of experience in offshore industries
- Mobile and on-site course delivery
- Professional trainers with high technical proficiency and industry experience
- Bespoke scenario training
- Equipment advice and trials
"Our 18m wind turbine training tower, environmental sea survival pool and high quality equipment amount to some of the best offshore wind training facilities anywhere in the world. Delivered by our expert trainers, our courses provide excellent preparation for real-life situations."
Tom O’Shea | Head of Training, CWind