We are delighted to announce that the CWind Training centre, based at East Coast College in Lowestoft, is reopening today (Tuesday 23rd June) to deliver a Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Working at Height Refresher course.
The GWO Working at Height Refresher course is the first of nine CWind Training courses scheduled to be delivered at the site over the coming five weeks. All courses have been adapted to meet the government’s social distancing guidelines and ensure the safety and wellbeing of all delegates and members of staff. Spaces on all courses are limited and are being offered on a first come, first served basis.
Our team has worked incredibly hard to implement several key new measures, allowing us to maintain our high training standards. Course structure and delivery will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and we will gradually increase the number of courses, and number of course places available, once things are settled at the training centre.
Here’s a brief overview of the new measures we’ve put in place to ensure delegate and staff safety:
1. Updated pre-course information for all delegates
2. Introduced an additional COVID-19 medical declaration form
3. Introduced social distancing measures at the training centre
4. Enhanced the cleaning of classrooms and practical areas at the centre
5. Reduced class sizes and adapted class layout to support social distancing
6. Introduced additional PPE requirements for both delegates and training staff
7. Delivered theory elements virtually (rather than in person) where possible
8. Introduced new equipment cleaning and sanitisation measures
To view more detailed information about the new measures we’ve put in place for training delegates and staff, please click here.
To view a calendar of all upcoming CWind Training courses and course dates, please click here.
Due to the limited number of places on these courses, bookings are not currently possible via our website. To enquire about a course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please email email@example.com to let us know.
We look forward to welcoming delegates back to the training centre.